The Austin Professional Landmen’s Association (“APLA”) is pleased to announce December’s APLA luncheon.
We are getting together to celebrate the season, network and take the opportunity to support the United States Marine Corps Reserve “Toys for Tots” program. Please bring a monetary donation or a new unwrapped toy.
Speaker: Martin Gibson, Esq.
Topic:How JOAs Affect Title
When: Friday, December 7th, 2018, 11:30am – 1:00pm
Where: County Line BBQ on The Hill
Just west of the intersection of Bee Cave Road (FM 2244) & Loop 360
*Payment are accepted online through PayPal or will be accepted at the door (cash or check only). **$25/members – $30/non-members** Please make check payable to the Austin Professional Landmen’s Association.
Martin Gibson, Martin Gibson Oil & Gas Law
▪ 48 years of oil and gas practice.
▪ Board Certified in Oil, Gas and Mineral Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
▪ Member, Texas Title Standards Joint Editorial Board of the Section of Real Estate, Probate and Trust Law and the Oil, Gas and Energy Resources Law Section of the State Bar of Texas
▪ Graduated from Stanford University in 1964.
▪ Graduated from The University of Texas School of Law, 1967
▪ Captain, U.S. Army Military Police Corps 1968 to 1970
▪ Lives in Bastrop with, Sherry, his wife of 43 years.
▪ Appreciates each of you who have subjected themselves to his previous presentations and heartily thanks those who are willing to do so again.